Monday 4 July 2016

Final Song Choice



After days of thinking and planning - the outcome of my potential ideas and my questionnaire results, I have decided to go with a completely different song choice from my other potential ideas. The song is called 'Renegades' by X Ambassadors. The reason why I have chosen a different song is because of the feedback from my fellow classmates. When presenting my Potential Ideas, they said my most developed song choice could be challenging to make due to the slow place and then the huge explosive pace throughout the song. They also said that they couldn't imagine me creating a video about 'Gangsta's Paradise'. I have to agree with them to some extent as I would also find it hard to film things related to the lyrics as such. 

I feel that this new song choice will allow me to create a successful music video. After choosing this video, I have a lot of confidence that this will work. I have some friends which are considering to help me film my project or act, including members of my family. This song fits perfectly to my youth, that you can be outlaws, risk takers, 'Renegades'. I feel that the use of instruments and the pace fits together perfectly. I also feel that this is the right song choice for me. I am enthusiastic and I cannot wait to start creating the music video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment